Consider what the team will experience on their mission trip and pray specifically. These ideas might help you.
- The right people will be on the team.
- The purpose of the mission will be clear.
- Each team member will find a unique way to exercise their spiritual gift.
- Funds will be available to purchase the airline tickets when needed.
- The team will bond together around the purpose of the trip.
- All the preparations will come together.
- The team will be built up spiritually.
On The Trip:
- Safety in travel.
- Favor as they pass through customs.
- Good health and an abundance of energy and strength.
- Protection from any and all danger.
- God's blessing in team ministry activities.
- The salvation of souls and the strengthening of believers.
- Restful sleep at night in unfamiliar surroundings.
- Adjustments to cultural differences.
- Flexibility as plans change for whatever reason.
- The team will be able to communicate what the trip did in their own lives.
- The team will adjust well to re-entry into American culture.
- The people they ministered to will continue to grow in their faith.
How to Give to short-term missions.